Due North's Professional Services Team are on hand to provide comprehensive product training:
Standard training sessions are available for all new implementations of ProContract and cover all aspects of the ProContract Functionality.
Day 1: Introduction
- System setup including steps, templates, thresholds and terms and conditions
- Creation and assigning of a tender process
- Running a tender/sourcing process in ProContract, including the supplier side
- Advertising opportunities on the portal, expressions of interest and the publishing of a tender
Day 2: Additional modules
- Evaluations module (standard and advanced) training including introduction to evaluations, setting up templates and including evaluations in a process
- Contract Monitoring training including setting up monitoring, using the elements of the monitoring module and vendor appraisals
- Other miscellaneous items including amending a published tender are also covered
Day 3: ProQuest
- Setting up online questions and creating an evaluation template including an online tendering exercise
- Completion of the online questions by a supplier
- Viewing and evaluating responses that have been made
Roll out or New User Training
Rolling ProContract out further? Training can be tailored to individual organisations' requirements for any of the required modules.
A standard one day introductory course is available for new users to guide them through the key aspects of a system setup and tender process. This course covers ProNotice and ProTender with a standard second session available to build on the first session and look at evaluations and ProMonitor.
Additional Module Training
Whether your organisation purchases additional ProContract modules, or would like to get the most out of existing modules, our Professional Services team can deliver training to meet your needs.
A one day training course covers both ProEvaluate and ProQuest, with further sessions available to cover additional modules as required. Often several modules can be covered in one session and the Professional Services team can put together a training plan for your organisation.
If you feel that your organisation requires more specialised training or you have specific training needs, our Professional Services team can create tailored courses to fulfill your requirements.